Module 7: Energy Careers
Total Instructional Time: Self-Paced
- Identify energy career job positions in the energy industry.
- Describe each energy career position.
- Identify entry requirements for each energy career position.
- Conduct a presentation on an energy career of your choice using PPT.
- Section 1: Overview of Working in the Industry
- Section 2: Career Profiles
- Section 3: Exploration Activities
Get Into Energy / Get Into STEM is a ground-breaking program designed to build awareness among students, parents, teachers, guidance counselors, and others about the value of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education and the excellent career opportunities available in the energy industry.
Get Into Energy / Get Into STEM is managed by the Center for Energy Workforce Development (CEWD), a non-profit consortium of electric, natural gas, and nuclear utilities and their associations.